The need of dating for male introverts sooner or later makes a man to ask himself a question – should I date on the Internet? The modern pace of development of high technology allows us to talk about the complete transfer of real life to the virtual one. This also applies to meeting new people, often of the opposite sex. It is clear that shy people who have problems with dating in real life most often resort to online dating.Continue reading “How to Date Someone Online”
A smartphone or tablet helps not only kill time but also quickly make new friends when used correctly. Mobile applications will especially help shy people who don’t believe in themselves and rarely talk to strangers. Thanks to the easy communication format on interesting topics, you can attract interesting and enthusiastic people. And this is an additional source of motivation and a good mood. So, what are thebest free dating apps to meet single Russian women?Continue reading “Best Dating Apps 2020”
Total Score: 29.5
If you loved movie, The Secret Life of Pets (and who didn’t?), then you’ll love The Secret Lives of Pets: Unleashed. You get a chance to interact with the pets, hear their excitement, and earn points and prizes. This app would be fun if it just had the pets. Pets and a game equal tons of fun.Continue reading “Keep the Fun Going With the The Secret Life of Pets: Unleashed”
Total Score: 29
The Student Planner – The Dog Ate It – School Homework Tracker app can get your or your student off to a great start. This app combines a task list, scheduler and grade tracker. Getting organized is the best way to stay on top of all homework and projects and to make sure you manage your time efficiently.
Price Rating = 5 Free. I downloaded this during the back-to-school special time and the price could go up later.
Ease of Use Rating = 5It is easy to add classes and other information into the app.
Readability Rating = 4.5The text is small on an iPhone/iTouch, but readable. It is larger on an iPad, but the iPhone is the most likely device that will be used.
Will You Use It Rating = 5Every student has some way to keep track of assignments. This one offers a lot of functionality.
Downsides Rating = 0 I didn’t find any downsides. I had a little trouble adding class times, but chalk that up to a small learning curve.
One potential downside might be that some schools block iPhone use during class. That would hamper your ability to add assignments immediately. But, you could develop the habit of writing them down and transferring them to the app later in the day.
Consumer Review Rating = 4.5 At review time it hadless than 10 reviews. Two people added slightly negative comments. One said that it needed more language support (languages other than English) and the other said they wished it had specific minutes for start and end times. I don’t understand that comment, as both the class and assignment time can be set to the specific minute.
Why Do You Need This App Rating = 5 Getting organized at the beginning of the year is a critical step to success. Using this app could get you off to a good start.
How does it work?
- When you open the app you get started immediately adding classes. Tapping on the PLUS icon at the top right takes you to the first screen you need for adding classes. You can also get back to this screen by tapping the A+ icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- You give the class a name (History, Math, etc.), add the instructor name (optional), give it a color code and choose an icon (optional). You enter data by tapping on the arrow next to each category.
- The times category is a little more complicated – but in a good way. You can add multiple class times and even set them every other week (or longer intervals) if you wish. You can add the building name and location as well
- The SCHEDULE icon, found at the center bottom, allows you to see you calendar and any assignments you may have added. You add those assignments from this screen tapping the PLUS icon on the top right of the screen. You fill in the blanks: name of assignment, what class it is for, due date, reminder alert and any notes.
- The SETTINGS icon on the bottom right is where you adjust the basic information you need to add. You set the start date for the week, add a pass code, change the color scheme, adjust the grade-point information, default class length, and access any items you have archived.
- There is also the ability to share information to your friends (or parents) using airdrop, or by emailing the information or adding it to Outlook.
It would take 15 or so minutes to set up your classes in the beginning, but then you would have the information done for the rest of the school year and only need to add assignments, and note the grades you got on the assignments. This app puts all that information at your fingertips. Why not start your school year off smoothly and download this app?
Devices: This app can be used on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It requires iOS 7.0 or later. The app is developed Birdsong, LLC.