Everything is easy when you know how to do it. Maybe you’ve struggled with adding photos to your text messages. If you have, follow these easy steps and become an expert.
- Open the messages icon. This app comes with your iPhone when you get it.
- Click the icon in the top right corner to create a new message.
- Click the plus symbol in the top right corner to open your contact list and select a recipient. (Or. start typing a name and the app will give you options to choose from.)
- You will notice a camera icon just to the left of the message icon. Click it to either take a photo or choose one already stored on your camera.
- When you choose or take a photo it will appear in the text message field and you can add your note.
- You can also start with a photo on your camera roll and click the forward arrow at the bottom left of the screen. It brings up a list of ways to share the photo. Choose “message” and it automatically opens up a message box.
It is very easy. Have fun adding photos to your messages.