You have mastered Facebook and you comment often, but are your comments missing something? Wouldn’t they be better if you could attach a photo to show what a great time you are having at that concert or the beautiful new shoes you bought? Of course, they would. Follow these easy steps.
Open your Facebook app and follow these instructions:
- Choose who you want to send the photo to from your friends list.
- You will see a screen that asks if you want to write a post or share a photo.
- You can take a photo or upload one from your camera roll.
- If you select one from your camera roll, it will take a moment to upload and then ask if you want to say something about it.
- It works the same way when you take a photo.
- If you are not happy with the photo, you chose you could cancel out and start all over again.
- You can also click the pushpin icon to identify where the picture was taken.
- From here, you just follow the normal steps you take when you post comments.
Keeping in touch with friends on Facebook can be pleasant. Adding photos to your site does add a lot of interest.